Overview of Noku Kyoto
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room King
Premium Room Twin
Deluxe Room King
Deluxe Room Twin
Studio, Refrigerator & Microwave, City View
Run of the House (King or Twin Room), Non Smoking
House Room King
House Room Twin
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Noku Kyoto is near a metro station. Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Kyoto Racecourse or Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kyoto travel guide
- Kyoto Imperial Palace - 11 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 17 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 18 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 18 min walk
- Pontocho - 6 min drive
- Marutamachi Station - 1 min walk
- Jingu-marutamachi Station - 14 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 82 min drive
- Gusto - 1 min walk
- SUKIYA - 1 min walk
- McDonald's Karasuma-Marutamachi - 1 min walk
- Uotami - 1 min walk
- くれーぷ＆かふぇ KOIKEYA - 2 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort