Overview of Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking (32sqm)
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking (36-38sqm)
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking (42sqm)
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View (49sqm)
Premium Twin Room, Non Smoking (36-38sqm)
Premium Double Room, Non Smoking (32sqm)
Premium Triple Room, Non Smoking (42sqm)
Premium Triple Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View (49sqm)
Executive Double Room, Smoking (32sqm, High Floor)
Executive Twin Room, Smoking (36-38sqm, High floor)
Executive Twin Room, Non Smoking (36-38sqm High floor)
Junior Suite, Twin Room, Non Smoking, North East
Suite Twin Room, Smoking, High Floor
Princess Suite Twin Room, Smoking, High Floor
Premium Semi Double Room, Non Smoking (24sqm)
Superior Semi Double Room, Non Smoking (24sqm)
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto is in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Kyoto Tower and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gojo Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Nishiki Market - 6 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 6 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 8 min walk
- Pontocho - 15 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 17 min walk
- Shijo Station - 5 min walk
- Gojo Station - 8 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 79 min drive
- Cafe Amber Court — 1 min walk
- Japanese Restaurant Sagan — 1 min walk
- Boulangerie MASH Kyoto - 1 min walk
- Saryou Suisen - 1 min walk
- 高木珈琲店 - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6050 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quiet but close to many restaurants. Easy access to shopping centre at downtown