Search Hotels in Koh Samet
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Koh Samet
Travellers to Koh Samet give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Hat Sai Kaew Beach, Ao Wong Duan Beach and Ao Prao Beach.
- There are 85 hotels and other accommodation options in Koh Samet
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Koh Samet
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Hat Sai Kaew Beach, Ao Wong Duan Beach and Ao Prao Beach. Boating is a top activity, and Koh Samet Pier is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ao Phai Beach and Ao Cho Beach.
In Rayong, you'll find 85 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers love its quiet location and spacious, clean rooms.
- Mooban Talay Resort - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Paradee - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Rayong Aquarium, 4.5 mi/7.2 km from the heart of the city, and Suan Son Beach, which is 5.7 mi/9.1 km away.
Dressing for Koh Samet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- Koh Samet gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Koh Samet by Star Rating
- Areas of Koh Samet
- Accommodation near Koh Samet Attractions
- More accommodation types in Koh Samet
- Choose Your Koh Samet Hotel Style
- Search Koh Samet Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Koh Samet
- Hotels Near Koh Samet, Rayong Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends