Search Hotels in Rayong
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Rayong has to offer including the aquarium, temples and coral reefs. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Wat Pa Pradu, Mae Rumphung Beach and Rayong Aquarium.
- There are 248 hotels and other accommodation options in Rayong
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rayong
Attractions like Rayong Aquarium and Laem Noina are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Pa Pradu, Wat Rong and Lum Mahachai Chumpon Temple. The city's natural beauty is on display at Mae Rumphung Beach, Suan Son Beach and Hat Sai Kaew Beach.
In Ban Phe, you'll find 248 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers love its quiet location and spacious, clean rooms.
- Mooban Talay Resort - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Paradee - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Other top sights in Rayong include Ao Prao Beach and Ao Wong Duan Beach. Popular places to see in the area include Buddha Mountain, located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Wat Yansangwararam, which is 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away.
Getting around Rayong
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Rayong Map Ta Phut Station. Rayong might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rayong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Rayong is 80 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Rayong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rayong, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Rayong?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Rayong?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Rayong?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Rayong?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Rayong?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Rayong?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Rayong?
Rayong Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rayong by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rayong Airports
- Areas of Rayong
- Accommodation near Rayong Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rayong
- Choose Your Rayong Hotel Style
- Search Rayong Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rayong
- Hotels Near Rayong, Rayong Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends