Search Hotels in Ban Chang
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Ban Chang
Visiting Ban Chang
Ban Chang's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, entertainment and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its golfing and coffeehouses.
- There are 6 Ban Chang hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ban Chang
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Eastern Star Golf Course, Emerald Golf Course, and Eastern Star Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Buddha Mountain, Wat Yan Temple, and Anek Kuson Sala
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Three Kingdoms Park, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, and Love Art Park are several places worth visiting
Staying in Ban Chang
With 6 hotels and other accommodations in Ban Chang, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 13 to GBP 46 per night.Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- U.D.Home Apartment
- Purimas Beach Hotel & Spa
U.D.Home Apartment, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ban Chang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Ban Chang gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ban Chang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ban Chang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Ban Chang?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ban Chang?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Ban Chang?
What's the best golf hotel in Ban Chang?
Ban Chang Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ban Chang by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ban Chang Airports
- Areas of Ban Chang
- Accommodation near Ban Chang Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ban Chang
- Choose Your Ban Chang Hotel Style
- Search Ban Chang Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ban Chang
- Hotels Near Ban Chang, Rayong Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends