Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Kifisia, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Spyros Louis Olympic Stadium, Lycabettus Theater and Mount Lycabettus.
- You'll find 3269 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Athens
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kifisia
The city's cultural venues include Goulandris Natural History Museum and Kavoutsakis Art Institute. In the area, you'll also find Spyros Louis Olympic Stadium and Lycabettus Theater.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Kifisia. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- COCO-MAT Hotel Nafsika - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Life Gallery - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a restaurant.
- The Y Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Top places to visit outside the city include Mount Lycabettus, 8.4 mi/13.5 km from the city centre, and National Archaeological Museum of Athens, which is 8.5 mi/13.6 km away.
Getting around Kifisia
Head over to Kifisia Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Kifisia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Kifisia gets about 17 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C