Overview of Grand Hyatt Athens
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed (Acropolis View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Acropolis View)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Acropolis View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed (Private Garden)
Room, 2 Single Beds (Private Garden)
Room, 2 Single Beds
Grand Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed (Executive, Acropolis View)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace (Executive)
Suite (Athena Nike)
About this area
Located in Athens's Neos Kosmos neighbourhood, Grand Hyatt Athens is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Acropolis and Parthenon are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Panathenaic Stadium or Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena.
- Onassis Cultural Centre - 2 min walk
- Acropolis Museum - 2 min drive
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 3 min drive
- Parthenon - 4 min drive
- Theatre of Dionysus - 13 min drive
- Kasomouli Station - 8 min walk
- Tavros Rouf Station - 10 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Roof Top – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Athens
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 13 lb/6 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt Athens Hotel
- Athens Ledra Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Athens Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Athens Athens
- Grand Hyatt Athens Hotel Athens
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities