Visitors to Juvignac are sure to enjoy the golf courses and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, festivals and bars. Around the area, top sights include Botanical Garden, La Promenade du Peyrou and Fabre Museum.
- You'll find 1958 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Juvignac
Golfing is a top activity, and Fontcaude Golf is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Botanical Garden and La Promenade du Peyrou.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Juvignac. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Hotel du Golf Montpellier Juvignac - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and 2 restaurants.
- Hôtel SPA de Fontcaude - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bologne can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Fabre Museum, located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Comedy Square, which is 4.3 mi/6.9 km away.
Dressing for Juvignac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Juvignac is 20 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C