Visiting Jaragua do Sul
Visitors can enjoy all that Jaragua do Sul has to offer including the theme park, zoo and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres, art and monuments. Top sights in the area include Capri Beach, Enseada Beach and Ervino Beach.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sao Francisco do Sul
- The closest major airport is in Joinville (JOI-Cubatao), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaragua do Sul
Cultural venues in the city include Museum Weg, Peace Museum and Emilio da Silva Historical Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parque Malwee and Igreja Matriz Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Jaragua do Sul. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Jaraguá do Sul Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Hotel Nelo - Our customers like the location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Centro features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Jaragua do Sul
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 16°C
- About 1349 millimetres of rain falls on Jaragua do Sul each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 14°C