Search Hotels in Istan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2019
Pocket Guide: Istan
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Istan.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city centre
Staying in Istan
You may appreciate Hotel Los Jarales for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Hotel Los Jarales, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Istan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Istan is 20 millimetres