Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Benahavis, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Cosy and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its mountain views, spas and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Puerto Banus Marina, Puerto Banus Beach and Marbella Old Town.
- There are 153 hotels and other accommodation options in Benahavis
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malaga (AGP), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benahavis
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and Sierra de las Nieves. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Los Arqueros Golf & Country Club and La Quinta Golf.
In Estepona, there are 153 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Benahavis Marbella Resort - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in New Golden Mile can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Gran Hotel Benahavis Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Puerto Banus Marina, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre, and Puerto Banus Beach, which is 6 mi/9.6 km away.
Dressing for Benahavis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Benahavis gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C