Travellers to Estepona give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This secluded city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Estepona Beach and Selwo Adventure Park.
- There are 551 hotels and other accommodation options in Estepona
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malaga (AGP), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Estepona
Notable city landmarks like Plaza de las Flores and Nuestra Senora de Los Remedios might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Estepona Beach, Cristo Beach and Saladillo Beach. Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while Estepona Port and Marina, Estepona Golf and El Paraiso Golf Club are favourite sights to visit.
In Benahavis, you can choose from 551 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hospederia V Centenario - Guests who stay at this 1-star hostal in New Golden Mile can enjoy access to a restaurant and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Boutique Al-Ana Marbella - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in New Golden Mile can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Kempinski Hotel Bahía - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in New Golden Mile can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a casino, along with in-room LCD TVs. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Estepona include Selwo Adventure Park. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Puerto Banus Marina, 11.5 mi/18.5 km from the city centre, and Puerto Banus Beach, which is 11.8 mi/19.1 km away.
Dressing for Estepona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Estepona gets about 447.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C