Visitors can enjoy all that Invergarry has to offer including the parks and museums. A top sight in the city is Lochaber Geopark.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Invergarry
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Invergarry
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lochaber Geopark. Additionally, you'll find Glen Affric in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Invergarry. This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Glengarry Castle Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Ben Nevis, located 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the city centre, and Glenfinnan Viaduct, which is 27.2 mi/43.8 km away.
Dressing for Invergarry
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Invergarry is 916.90 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C