Fort Augustus Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Fort Augustus with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. Here are the top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Morag's Lodge - Hostel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a bar/lounge.
- Pets are welcome at The Lovat, Loch Ness. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Inch Hotel. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Fort Augustus
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Augustus is 31 mm
Exploring Fort Augustus with your pet
Known for its mountains, Fort Augustus has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Loch Ness. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Loch Lochy.