Visiting Ile d'Houat
Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches, and spas in Ile d'Houat. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars, shopping, and biking.
- Though not directly in Ile d'Houat, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ile d'Houat
- Exploring the waterfront, biking, and golfing are top activities, while sights to visit include Golf de Rhuys-Kerver, Port Crouesty, and Port Navalo
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including Table des Marchands, Fort Penthievre, and Chateau de Suscinio
- The beach, seaside, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Ile d'Houat Beach, Pointe du Conguel, and Quiberon Beach
Getting around Ile d'Houat
Ile d'Houat has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Ile d'Houat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 22°C with nighttime averages of 9°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Ile d'Houat each year