Search Hotels in Hokuriku
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hokuriku, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its hot springs. Top sights in the city include Himi Seaside Botanical Garden, Noto Peninsula and Hakuba Valley Ski Area.
- There are 982 hotels and other accommodation options in Hokuriku
- The closest major airport is in Komatsu (KMQ), 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Toyama (TOY), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hokuriku
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Ainokura Gassho-zukuri Village, Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum and Kanazawa Stained Glass Museum. Attractions like Awara Hot Spring, Shibamasa World Amusement Park and Ishikawa Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Kanazawa Castle, Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, and Kurobe Dam.
In Toyama, you'll find 982 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kanazawa guesthouse nagonde - Hostel - Amenities in this 2-star hostel room include free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- UAN kanazawa - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Ryokan Yamamuro - Amenities at this 2.5-star ryokan include parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Hokuriku include Himi Seaside Botanical Garden, Noto Peninsula and Hakuba Valley Ski Area. One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Shirakawago Hirase Onsen, 21.7 mi/35 km from the city centre.
Getting around Hokuriku
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Hokuriku is easy. Nearby metro stations include Isurugi Station, Ushinoya Station and Ogino Station. If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Kanazawa Station, Johana station or Jōhana Station.