Search Hotels in Helen, GA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Nov 2020
Travellers to Helen give high marks for the magnificent mountain views and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment, wineries and live music. Top sights in the city include Lake Lanier and Chattahoochee National Forest. In Helen, there are 648 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Helen
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Helen Arts & Heritage Center, Rollins Planetarium and Foxfire Museum. Attractions like Helen Waterpark and North Georgia Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Romeo and Juliet Indian Mound Tragedy Site, Crisson Gold Mine and Big Red Apple Monument.
In Cleveland, you'll find 648 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Limelight Inn - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and room size.
- The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villlas - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and conference space.
- Glen-Ella Springs Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other top sights in Helen include Lake Lanier and Chattahoochee National Forest. Outside the city, popular places to see include Toccoa Falls, located 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the heart of the city, and North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall, which is 29.8 mi/48 km away.
Dressing for Helen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Helen gets about 1422 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Helen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Helen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Helen?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Helen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Helen?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Helen?
What's the best boutique hotel in Helen?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Helen?
Helen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Helen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Helen Airports
- Areas of Helen
- Accommodation near Helen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Helen
- Choose Your Helen Hotel Style
- Search Helen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Helen
- Hotels Near Helen, Georgia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends