Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 25 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Visitors to Canton are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, opera houses and festivals. Allatoona Lake, Ameris Bank Amphitheatre and Avalon are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 148 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cartersville
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Canton
The city's cultural venues include Canton Theater and Cherokee County History Museum and Visitors Center. Favourite family attractions include Cagle's Family Farm and Tanglewood Farm. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Riverstone Plaza is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Canton. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn AtlantaCanton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Motel 6 Canton, GA - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Other top sights in Canton include Allatoona Lake. Popular places to visit outside the city include Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, 16.4 mi/26.4 km from the city centre, and Avalon, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Dressing for Canton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 1375 millimetres of rain falls on Canton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Canton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Canton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Canton?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Canton?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Canton?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Canton?
Canton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Canton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Canton Airports
- Accommodation near Canton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Canton
- Choose Your Canton Hotel Style
- Search Canton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Canton
- Hotels Near Canton, Cartersville
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends