Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 22 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Visitors to Dawsonville are sure to enjoy the mountain views and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and art. Top sights in the city include Lake Lanier, North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall and Chattahoochee National Forest.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Gainesville
- The closest major airport is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 55.8 mi (89.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dawsonville
The mountains, hiking trails and waterfalls highlight the city's natural beauty, and Lake Lanier, Chattahoochee National Forest and Amicalola Falls State Park are worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Amicalola Falls and Atlanta Motorsports Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dawsonville. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Dawson Village Inn - Our customers love the comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and an indoor pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Dawsonville - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dawsonville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Dawsonville is 1374.50 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dawsonville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dawsonville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Dawsonville?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Dawsonville?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Dawsonville?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Dawsonville?
Dawsonville Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dawsonville by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dawsonville Airports
- Accommodation near Dawsonville Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dawsonville
- Choose Your Dawsonville Hotel Style
- Search Dawsonville Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dawsonville
- Hotels Near Dawsonville, Gainesville
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends