Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 4 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 10 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 16 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 25 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jul 2020
Visitors to Ellijay are sure to enjoy the mountain views and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. A top sight in the city is Chattahoochee National Forest. You'll find 839 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Blue Ridge.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ellijay
The city is notable for landmarks like Tabor House & Civil War Museum, Pig Hill of Fame and Cohutta Overlook. The mountains and rivers highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Chattahoochee National Forest, Carters Lake and Amicalola Falls State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gilmer County Fairgrounds and Rich Mountain Wilderness.
In Blue Ridge, there are 267 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Budget Inn Ellijay - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Ellijay Inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ellijay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ellijay is 1406 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ellijay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ellijay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ellijay?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Ellijay?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Ellijay?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ellijay?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ellijay?
Ellijay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ellijay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ellijay Airports
- Areas of Ellijay
- Accommodation near Ellijay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ellijay
- Choose Your Ellijay Hotel Style
- Search Ellijay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ellijay
- Hotels Near Ellijay, Blue Ridge
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends