Overview of Nomi Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Resort View
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View
Family Room, Multiple Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Nomi Resort is located in Dysart et al. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Algonquin Provincial Park and High Falls.Visit our Harcourt travel guide
- Mink Creek Falls - 7 min drive
- South Little Mink Lake - 8 min drive
- Madawaska Art Shop - 24 min drive
- Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park - 42 min drive
- Paudash Lake - 46 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 8.0 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 17.00 for adults, and CAD 5.00 and CAD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.0 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Beautiful Lobby but Rooms need lots of TLC
Lobby and restaurant are beautiful! Staff was VERY VERY friendly, when you could find them. Hotel is extremely under staffed. Rooms were old, outdated, and very worn. Nice remote area, with lots of land. Overall, I think it has LOADS of potential but the rooms need a lot of TLC, and they need more staff. Also, wish they sold some basic convenience store items like chips, milk, juice, etc. Sucks that you have to drive a half hour to get anything.