Search Hotels in Agios Gordios
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Agios Gordios
Visiting Káto PavliánaVisitors will want to experience the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Káto Pavliána. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its gardens, island views, and entertainment.
- There are 15 Káto Pavliána hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Káto Pavliána
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and boating, while Port of Corfu is one place to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit like Ancient Roman Baths
- The beach, seaside, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Agios Gordios Beach, Pelekas Beach, and Glyfada Beach
Getting around Káto Pavliána
There are plenty of options for getting around Káto Pavliána. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Káto PavliánaWith 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, Káto Pavliána offers holiday retreats at affordable prices:
- 5 hotels, ranging from GBP 38/night to GBP 148/night
- 7 apartments, ranging from GBP 46/night to GBP 53/night
- Mayor La Grotta Verde Grand Resort - Adults Only, averaging GBP 184.9/night
- The Pink Palace, averaging GBP 67.57/night
- Sebastian's Family Taverna & Accommodation, averaging GBP 60.1/night
- Marina Apartments, averaging GBP 66.22/night
Dressing for Káto Pavliána
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the nighttime average
- Káto Pavliána gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Agios Gordios?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Agios Gordios, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Agios Gordios?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Agios Gordios?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Agios Gordios?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Agios Gordios?
Agios Gordios Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Agios Gordios by Star Rating
- Hotels near Agios Gordios Airports
- Accommodation near Agios Gordios Attractions
- More accommodation types in Agios Gordios
- Choose Your Agios Gordios Hotel Style
- Search Agios Gordios Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Agios Gordios
- Hotels Near Agios Gordios, Corfu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends