Visitors can enjoy all that Groemitz has to offer including the seaside, zoo and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, local tours and churches. A top sight in the area is Hansapark.
- There are 158 hotels and other accommodation options in Groemitz
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 54.4 mi (87.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Groemitz
Favourite places to visit in the city include Grömitzer Wave, Cismar Nature Museum and Grömitzer Pier. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zoo Arche Noah and Grömitz Marina.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Hansapark, 10.6 mi/17 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Groemitz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 671.60 millimetres of rain falls on Groemitz each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C