Visiting Oldenburg in Holstein
Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and monuments in Oldenburg in Holstein.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 34.9 mi (56.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Oldenburg in Holstein
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Oldenburger Wallmuseum, Heimatmuseum Heiligenhafen, and Dorfmuseum Grube
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including St. John's Church, Gut Testorf, and Fluegger Lighthouse
Getting around Oldenburg in Holstein
Oldenburg in Holstein has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Oldenburg in Holstein Station.
Dressing for Oldenburg in Holstein
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Oldenburg in Holstein is 24 millimetres