Search Baltic Sea Coast Hotels, Germany
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Baltic Sea Coast
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Part of Rostock, this town has one of the Baltic’s widest and sandiest beaches and is the gateway to the entire region.
Experience beachside bliss, heritage architecture and year-round activity in this captivating town on the Bay of Luebeck, where the Trave River meets the Baltic Sea.
Luebeck Old Town
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Church spires soar high above centuries-old merchant houses, which themselves house cafés, museums and shops, in this historic island district.
Unique features of Innenstadt include the historical sites and river views. Make a stop by St. Mary's Church or Museum Holstentor while you're exploring the area.
If you're spending time in St. Gertrud, you might enjoy its historical sites and restaurants. If you've got time to venture a little farther, you can make a stop by Holy Spirit Hospital or Burgtor.
Visiting Baltic Sea Coast
Visitors to Baltic Sea Coast are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights in the city include Warnemunde Lighthouse, Warnemunde Beach and Marienkirche.
- There are 4623 hotels and other accommodation options in Baltic Sea Coast
- The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Baltic Sea Coast
Cultural venues in the city include StadtHalle Rostock, Museum Holstentor and Chalk Museum Gummanz. Attractions like Hansapark, Karl's Village of Discovery and Zoo Rostock are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Warnemunde Lighthouse, Marienkirche and New Market.
In Luebeck, you can choose from 4623 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Strandhotel Seeblick - This 3.5-star hotel features a golf course, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Das Hotel Ostseeblick - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel Schloss Ranzow - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Other favourite sights in Baltic Sea Coast include Warnemunde Beach, Town Hall and Rostock Port.
Getting around Baltic Sea Coast
With so many transport options, seeing Baltic Sea Coast is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Rostock Warnemuende Station, Rostock Lichtenhagen S-Bahn and Rostock Lütten Klein S-Bahn. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Warnemünde Werft Station, Rostock-Torfbrücke Station or Graal-Müritz Koppelweg Station.
Dressing for Baltic Sea Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 859.70 millimetres of rain falls on Baltic Sea Coast each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Baltic Sea Coast by Star Rating
- Hotels near Baltic Sea Coast Airports
- Areas of Baltic Sea Coast
- Accommodation near Baltic Sea Coast Attractions
- More accommodation types in Baltic Sea Coast
- Choose Your Baltic Sea Coast Hotel Style
- Search Baltic Sea Coast Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Baltic Sea Coast
- Hotels Near Baltic Sea Coast, Germany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends