- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Overview of Beach Motel Heiligenhafen
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room (Basic)
Double Room, Ocean View
Basic Double Room (Basic mit Balkon)
Double Room (Lake)
Double Room (Lake mit Balkon)
About this area
Beach Motel Heiligenhafen is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Seebruckenpromenade and Strand am Binnensee reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Baltic Adventure World & Ocean Tower and Abenteuer Dschungelland. Fehmarn Aquarium and Schmetterlingspark Fehmarn are also worth visiting.Visit our Heiligenhafen travel guide
- Strand am Binnensee - 4 min walk
- Heiligenhafen Rathaus - 12 min walk
- Baltic Adventure World & Ocean Tower - 6 min drive
- Grossenbrode Beach - 14 min drive
- Fluegger Beach - 34 min drive
- Großenbrode Station - 10 min drive
- Luebeck (LBC) - 59 min drive
- HOLYHARBOUR CAFÉ & GRILL — 1 min walk
- Marina Crêpes Heiligenhafen - 2 min walk
- Bäckerei Junge - 3 min walk
- Hot Doyl Bude - 3 min walk
- Sutsche - 6 min walk
About this property
Beach Motel Heiligenhafen
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 September - 14 May, EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 14 September, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.9 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 4.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per accommodation, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Beach Heiligenhafen
- Heiligenhafen Heiligenhafen
- Beach Motel Heiligenhafen Hotel
- Beach Motel Heiligenhafen Heiligenhafen
- Beach Motel Heiligenhafen Hotel Heiligenhafen
Enjoyed our quiet time on the Baltic Sea. The resort was aesthetically pleasing. We loved our balcony & the shower and bathroom were good too. Lots of places to walk to.
Pros: Balcony, aesthetics, out of the way but close to everything needed.
Cons: The food wasn't that great.
Location: Great restaurant that is quaint and charming a few minutes away in town. Lots of shops around, lots & lots of places to walk - great location!