Search Hotels in Griante
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2016
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Griante
Guests will appreciate the boating, restaurants and tours in Griante. Welcoming and relaxing, this lakefront city will also delight visitors with its cafes, bars and hiking.
- There are 10 Griante hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Griante
- Taking a ferry, boating and taking a tour are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Bellagio Port, Sentiero del Viandante, and Lierna Harbor
- Notable landmarks include San Martino Church, Villa Carlotta, and Villa Melzi
- The lakes and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and Al Puunt-Snack Beach Bar, Villa Serbelloni, and La Punta Spartivento are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is first class in the area, and FoxTown Factory Stores is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Getting around Griante
Griante has many options for getting around. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Griante
With 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Griante, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 86 to GBP 160 per night.For trips with large groups, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Grand Hotel Cadenabbia
- Hotel Britannia Excelsior
- Villa La Mirabella
- Alberghetto La Marianna
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Villa La Mirabella with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Alberghetto La Marianna and Grand Hotel Cadenabbia are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Griante
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Griante is 26 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Griante?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Griante, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Griante?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Griante?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Griante?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Griante?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Griante?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Griante?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Griante?
Griante Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Griante by Star Rating
- Hotels near Griante Airports
- Accommodation near Griante Attractions
- More accommodation types in Griante
- Choose Your Griante Hotel Style
- Search Griante Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Griante
- Hotels Near Griante, Lombardy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends