Search Hotels in Genting Highlands
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 27 Jan 2020
Visiting Genting Highlands
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Genting Highlands, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its casinos, theme park and mountain views. Top sights in the city include Genting Highlands Theme Park and Genting Skyway.
- You'll find 2819 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 46.4 mi (74.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Genting Highlands
Families come for attractions such as Genting Highlands Theme Park, Genting Skyway and Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Genting Highlands Premium Outlets and SkyAvenue.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Batu Caves, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city centre, and Putra World Trade Centre, which is 19 mi/30.6 km away.
Dressing for Genting Highlands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 2330.70 millimetres of rain falls on Genting Highlands each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Genting Highlands?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Genting Highlands, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Genting Highlands?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Genting Highlands?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Genting Highlands?
What's the best accommodation option if you want to visit the local casinos in Genting Highlands?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Genting Highlands?
Genting Highlands Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Genting Highlands by Star Rating
- Hotels near Genting Highlands Airports
- Areas of Genting Highlands
- Accommodation near Genting Highlands Attractions
- More accommodation types in Genting Highlands
- Choose Your Genting Highlands Hotel Style
- Search Genting Highlands Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Genting Highlands
- Hotels Near Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends