Search Hotels in Gare-Jouvenet, Rouen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Gare-Jouvenet, Rouen
Visiting Quartier Gare / Jouvenet
You'll be sure to have fun exploring Rouen's Quartier Gare / Jouvenet neighbourhood. Start by booking your hotel in Quartier Gare / Jouvenet, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Rouen area.
Staying in Quartier Gare / Jouvenet
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Quartier Gare / Jouvenet, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Ermitage Bouquet: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi and parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Best Western De Dieppe: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Beauséjour: 2-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge and free WiFi.
Quartier Gare / Jouvenet might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Rouen neighbourhood. Rouen City Centre is a neighbourhood known for its stunning cathedral and interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 47 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Home Sweet Rouen Cathédrale: Apartment with free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the apartment's spacious rooms and central location.
- Hotel de Bourgtheroulde, Autograph Collection: 5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale: 4-star hotel featuring a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around This Rouen Neighbourhood
There's plenty to see and do while you're in Quartier Gare / Jouvenet. Musee des Antiquites and Museum de Rouen are also worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Rouen City Centre is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Saint-Ouen Church, Rue Eau de Robec and Hotel de Ville while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Church of Saint-Maclou, Rue Saint-Romain and Rouen Cathedral.
Getting Around Quartier Gare / Jouvenet and the Greater Rouen Area
To see the sights outside of town, hop on a train. Boulingrin Tram Station is the closest train station, but Rouen-Rive-Droite Station and Gare-Rue Verte Tram Station are also nearby.