Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Dec 2019
Pocket Guide: Fujikawaguchiko
Guests are sure to enjoy the hot springs, hiking and mountains in Fujikawaguchiko. Relaxing and welcoming, this lakefront city also attracts visitors with its sightseeing, restaurants and parks. Top attractions include Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway and Itchiku Kubota Art Museum.
- There are 26 Fujikawaguchiko hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 61.8 mi (99.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fujikawaguchiko
- Top activities include sightseeing and cycling, whereas Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway, Saiko Wildbird Forest Park, and Kawaguchiko Field Center are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Lake Saiko Iyashi no Sato NENBA, and Kawaguchiko Muse Museum
- Attractions include Fuji-Q Highland, Ide Sake Brewery, and Fuji Subaru Land Doggy Park
- Notable landmarks include Koyodai, Hachio-ji Shrine, and Fujiomuro Sengen Shrine
- The lakes, hot springs and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Saiko Bat Cave, Fugaku Wind Cave, and Koumi Park
Getting around Fujikawaguchiko
There are many transport options in Fujikawaguchiko. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Fujisan station or Kawaguchiko station.
Staying in FujikawaguchikoIn Fujikawaguchiko you'll find 54 hotels and other accommodation options so you can simply plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 13 hotels, ranging from GBP 66/night to GBP 305/night
- 5 ryokans, ranging from GBP 140/night to GBP 322/night
- Fuji Premium Resort
- Hotel Route-Inn Kawaguchiko
- K's House Mt.Fuji
A favourite with Expedia travellers is K's House Mt.Fuji with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Konansou and Fuji Premium Resort are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Fujikawaguchiko
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Fujikawaguchiko gets about 38 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Fujikawaguchiko?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fujikawaguchiko, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Fujikawaguchiko?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Fujikawaguchiko?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Fujikawaguchiko?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Fujikawaguchiko?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Fujikawaguchiko?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Fujikawaguchiko?
What are some hotels with pools in Fujikawaguchiko?
Fujikawaguchiko Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fujikawaguchiko by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fujikawaguchiko Airports
- Accommodation near Fujikawaguchiko Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fujikawaguchiko
- Choose Your Fujikawaguchiko Hotel Style
- Search Fujikawaguchiko Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fujikawaguchiko
- Hotels Near Fujikawaguchiko, Kofu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends