Search Hotels in Fourways
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 31 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2020
Pocket Guide: Fourways
Guests are sure to enjoy the casinos, gardens and shopping in Fourways. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fourways
- Popular cultural attractions include South African Museum of Military History, Museum Africa, and Lesedi Cultural Village
- Popular family attractions include Montecasino, Lion Park, and Johannesburg Zoo
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Sandton City Mall, Bedford Centre Shopping Mall and Kyalami on Main
Dressing for Fourways
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fourways is 23 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Fourways?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fourways, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Fourways?
Fourways Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fourways by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fourways Airports
- Areas of Fourways
- Accommodation near Fourways Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fourways
- Choose Your Fourways Hotel Style
- Search Fourways Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fourways
- Hotels Near Fourways, Johannesburg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends