Search Hotels in Fethiye
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2019
Pocket Guide: Fethiye
Visiting Fethiye (and vicinity)
Guests are sure to enjoy the boating, kayaking and restaurants in Fethiye (and vicinity). This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its hiking, beaches and cafes.
- There are 221 Fethiye (and vicinity) hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fethiye (and vicinity)
- Boating, kayaking and a marina are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Ece Saray Marina, Gocek Marina, and Gocek Yacht Club
- Popular cultural attractions include Fethiye Museum, Kayakoy Ghost Town, and Kaunos Rock Tombs
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Amyntas Rock Tombs, Pinara Antique City, and Fethiye Castle
- The hiking trails, beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Billy's Beach, Calis Bird Sanctuary, and Oludeniz National Park
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Fethiye Fish Market and Gocek Shopping Street
Getting around Fethiye (and vicinity)
There are plenty of options for getting around Fethiye (and vicinity). You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Fethiye (and vicinity)In Fethiye you can choose from 363 hotels and other accommodation options so you can simply plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 149 hotels, ranging from GBP 20/night to GBP 278/night
- 9 resorts, ranging from GBP 37/night to GBP 429/night
- 28 all-inclusive resorts, ranging from GBP 61/night to GBP 227/night
- 9 aparthotels, ranging from GBP 45/night to GBP 68/night
- 7 guesthouses, ranging from GBP 46/night to GBP 73/night
- 6 villas, ranging from GBP 54/night to GBP 54/night
- Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
- Club Tuana Fethiye
- Delta Hotel
- Yacht Classic Hotel - Boutique Class
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Delta Hotel with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa and Yacht Classic Hotel - Boutique Class are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Fethiye (and vicinity)
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Fethiye (and vicinity) each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Fethiye?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fethiye, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Fethiye?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Fethiye?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Fethiye?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Fethiye?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Fethiye?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Fethiye?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Fethiye?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Fethiye?
Fethiye Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fethiye by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fethiye Airports
- Areas of Fethiye
- Accommodation near Fethiye Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fethiye
- Choose Your Fethiye Hotel Style
- Search Fethiye Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fethiye
- Hotels Near Fethiye, Mugla
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends