Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Fethiye, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its boating, shopping, and sailing.
- Though not directly in Fethiye, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fethiye
- The beach, seaside, and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Oludeniz Beach, Oludeniz National Park, and Butterfly Valley
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Fethiye Fish Market is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Fethiye
Fethiye has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Dressing for Fethiye
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 33°C with nighttime averages of 15°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Fethiye gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year