Search Hotels in Dalaman
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Visitors to Dalaman are sure to enjoy the gardens and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Calis Beach, Gocek Marina and Sarigerme Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Dalaman
- The closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dalaman
A favourite place to visit in the city is Alexandria Train Station. In the area, you'll also find Calis Beach and Gocek Marina.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dalaman. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Romantik Villa Dalla - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Dalaman Airport Lykia Resort & Spa Hotel - Our customers love the spacious and comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and a free water park.
Top places to see in the area include Sarigerme Beach, located 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Oludeniz Beach, which is 22.3 mi/35.9 km away.
Dressing for Dalaman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Dalaman is 581.20 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dalaman?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dalaman, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Dalaman?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Dalaman?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dalaman?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Dalaman?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Dalaman?
Dalaman Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dalaman by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dalaman Airports
- Areas of Dalaman
- Accommodation near Dalaman Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dalaman
- Choose Your Dalaman Hotel Style
- Search Dalaman Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dalaman
- Hotels Near Dalaman, Mugla
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends