Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Dalaman, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its boating, shopping, and sailing.
- There are 6 Dalaman hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dalaman
- Boating, exploring the waterfront, and sailing are top activities, while sights to visit include Gocek Marina
- The beach, seaside, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Sarigerme Beach, Sulungur Lake, and Calis Bird Sanctuary
Getting around Dalaman
There are plenty of options for getting around Dalaman. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Dalaman
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, averaging GBP 282.5/night
- Dalaman Airport Lykia Resort & Spa Hotel, averaging GBP 56.74/night
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Dalya Life Hotel, averaging GBP 67.32/night
- Romantik Villa Dalla Boutique Hotel, averaging GBP 57.87/night
A 5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating while Dalya Life Hotel and Romantik Villa Dalla Boutique Hotel are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Dalaman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the nighttime average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Dalaman each year