Search Hotels in Ortaca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2019
Pocket Guide: Ortaca
Guests will want to experience the boating, spas and restaurants in Ortaca. Visitors who travel to this relaxing, welcoming and riverfront city can discover its rowing, fishing and ruins.
- There are 40 Ortaca hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ortaca
- Boating, rowing and fishing are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Gocek Yacht Club and Gocek Marina
- Notable for its ruins and landmarks to visit, including Kaunos Rock Tombs, Lycian Rock Tombs, and Kaunos
- The rivers, beaches and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Iztuzu Beach, Sarigerme Beach, and Sarsala Koyu
Getting around Ortaca
There are plenty of options for getting around Ortaca. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in OrtacaIn Ortaca you'll find 63 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 27 hotels, ranging from GBP 20/night to GBP 122/night
- 6 all-inclusive resorts, ranging from GBP 118/night to GBP 207/night
- TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park - All Inclusive
- Puravida Resort Seno - All Inclusive
- Murat Pasa Konagi
- Berg Hotel
Murat Pasa Konagi, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Berg Hotel and TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park - All Inclusive.
Dressing for Ortaca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the nighttime average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Ortaca each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ortaca?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ortaca, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ortaca?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Ortaca?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Ortaca?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Ortaca?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ortaca?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ortaca?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ortaca?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Ortaca?
Ortaca Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ortaca by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ortaca Airports
- Areas of Ortaca
- Accommodation near Ortaca Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ortaca
- Choose Your Ortaca Hotel Style
- Search Ortaca Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ortaca
- Hotels Near Ortaca, Mugla
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends