Search Hotels in Gocek
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Gocek are sure to enjoy the marina. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Calis Beach, Gocek Marina and Sarigerme Beach.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodation options in Gocek
- The closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gocek
Notable city landmarks like Gocek Public Square and Deadala Rock Tomb might be worth a visit. Boating is a top activity, and Gocek Marina is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Calis Beach and Sarigerme Beach.
In Fethiye, there are 88 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Göcek Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Göcek Arion Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- D-Resort Gocek - Special Class - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Oludeniz Beach, located 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Gocek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Gocek gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C