Search Hotels in Koycegiz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Koycegiz
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Koycegiz.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Koycegiz
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Sultaniye Hot Springs and Sulungur Lake
- Yuvarlak Cay and Köyceğiz Waterfall are a couple of favourite places to visit
Dressing for Koycegiz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Koycegiz gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Koycegiz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Koycegiz, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Koycegiz?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Koycegiz?
Koycegiz Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Koycegiz by Star Rating
- Hotels near Koycegiz Airports
- Areas of Koycegiz
- Accommodation near Koycegiz Attractions
- More accommodation types in Koycegiz
- Choose Your Koycegiz Hotel Style
- Search Koycegiz Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Koycegiz
- Hotels Near Koycegiz, Marmaris
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends