Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ferrieres-en-Brie, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, restaurants and bars. Val d'Europe Shopping Center, Disneyland® Paris and Val d'Europe are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 5146 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ferrieres-en-Brie
A favourite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Ferrieres. Additionally, in the area you'll find Val d'Europe Shopping Center and Disneyland® Paris.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Paxton MLV - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a conference centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Top places to see outside the city include Val d'Europe, 5.1 mi/8.2 km from the heart of the city, and Centre Commercial les Arcades, which is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away.
Dressing for Ferrieres-en-Brie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ferrieres-en-Brie is 35 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C