Chessy's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the theme park, shopping and spas. Visitors who travel to this cosy, welcoming city can discover its castle, jazz and restaurants. A top attraction is Disneyland® Paris.
- There are 3 Chessy hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Marne-la-Vallee (XED-Disneyland Paris Train Station), 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chessy
- Known for its jazz scene, whereas La Ferme du Buisson, Musee de la Grande Guerre, and Musee De La Resistance Nationale are some local cultural sights
- Families come for attractions such as Disneyland® Paris, Aquarium Sea Life Paris, and Parc des Felins
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Village de Chessy, Chateau de Ferrieres, and Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Centre Commercial les Arcades, Val d'Europe Shopping Center and La Vallée Village
Getting around Chessy
There are plenty of options for getting around Chessy. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Chessy Marne la Vallee Station.
Staying in Chessy
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Disney's Hotel New York
- Relais Spa Val d'Europe
Disney's Hotel New York, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also Relais Spa Val d'Europe has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Chessy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Chessy gets about 618 millimetres of rain per year