Search Hotels in Bailly-Romainvilliers
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bailly-Romainvilliers, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. Cosy and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, restaurants and lakeside setting. Top sights in the city include Val d'Europe and Davy Crockett Adventure.
- You'll find 5085 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bailly-Romainvilliers
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Davy Crockett Adventure. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Val d'Europe is a favourite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Val d'Europe Shopping Center and Disneyland® Paris.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Bailly-Romainvilliers. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- ACE Hotel Paris Marne la Vallée - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marriott Village d'Ile-de-France - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Centre Commercial les Arcades, located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, which is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away.
Dressing for Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Bailly-Romainvilliers each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bailly-Romainvilliers?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bailly-Romainvilliers, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bailly-Romainvilliers?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Bailly-Romainvilliers?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Bailly-Romainvilliers?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bailly-Romainvilliers?
Bailly-Romainvilliers Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bailly-Romainvilliers by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bailly-Romainvilliers Airports
- Accommodation near Bailly-Romainvilliers Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Choose Your Bailly-Romainvilliers Hotel Style
- Search Bailly-Romainvilliers Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Hotels Near Bailly-Romainvilliers, Paris
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends