Families will find kid-friendly activities in Magny-le-Hongre, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment and bars. Val d'Europe, Disneyland® Paris and Val d'Europe Shopping Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 5086 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Magny-le-Hongre
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Val d'Europe is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Golf Disneyland Paris to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Magny-le-Hongre. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Vienna House Magic Circus Marne La Vallée - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée - This 3-star hotel features a water park, 5 restaurants and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Disneyland® Paris, located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre, and Val d'Europe Shopping Center, which is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away.
Dressing for Magny-le-Hongre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Magny-le-Hongre each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C