Collegien's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the theme park and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, bars and sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Marne-la-Vallee (XED-Disneyland Paris Train Station), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Collegien
- Popular cultural attractions include Opera Bastille, Picasso Museum, and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution
- Families come for attractions such as Disneyland® Paris, Aquarium Sea Life Paris, and Paris Zoological Park
- Places such as Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Jardin des Plantes exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Bay 2, Centre Commercial les Arcades and Val d'Europe Shopping Center
Staying in Collegien
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Novotel Marne Vallee Collegien.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Novotel Marne Vallee Collegien with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Collegien
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Collegien gets about 618 millimetres of rain per year