Dumfries Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Dumfries? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 5 that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Friars Carse Country House Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at The Old Shop. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and guestroom size.
- Pets can join their owners at The Inn on the Loch. This bed & breakfast provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Dumfries
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Dumfries is 24 mm
Exploring Dumfries with your pet
Known for its castles and museums, Dumfries has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment, hiking trails and theatres. See the local sights and visit Robert Burns Centre and Dumfries Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Dumfries Ice Bowl and Dalscone Farm Fun. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Dumfries, Happy Pets or Norman Furnishings.