Search Hotels in Downtown Edmonton, Edmonton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Downtown Edmonton, Edmonton
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Apr 2020
Visiting Downtown Edmonton
Downtown Edmonton is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its popular theatre scene and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Rogers Place and Edmonton City Centre. Downtown Edmonton's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Edmonton area.
Staying in Downtown Edmonton
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Union Bank Inn: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald: 4-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and a health club. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Matrix Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Downtown Edmonton might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Edmonton. Whyte ave is a neighbourhood known for its delicious cheese shops, array of dining options and major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 4 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Metterra Hotel on Whyte: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Varscona Hotel on Whyte: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Commercial Hotel: 2.5-star hotel featuring a nightclub, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and helpful staff.
Art Gallery of Alberta, Royal Alberta Museum and Alberta Aviation Museum feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Downtown Edmonton. You could also plan a visit to Rogers Place or Edmonton City Centre when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Magic Lantern Princess Theatre or Varscona Theatre in Whyte ave, a neighbourhood nearby.
Getting Around Downtown Edmonton and the Greater Edmonton Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Bay-Enterprise Square Station, Central Station or Corona Station.