Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Edmonton hotel in Southeast Edmonton with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Southeast Edmonton, this eco-friendly hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Monster Mini Golf and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Snow Valley Ski Club. Alley Kat Brewery and Southgate Center are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a health club. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub and a sauna are on-site.
All 235 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), free newspapers and free local calls.
Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Hotel Edmonton South provides a health club, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 29063 square feet (2700 square metres) include conference centres. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and concierge services. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29063
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 235
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- In-room massage available
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Atrium Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per stay.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per day.
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD15.25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD18.00 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: CAD10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD10.0 per stay
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
- Radisson Edmonton South
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.