Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Lamont has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.), 45.5 mi (73.2 km) from the city centre
Staying in Lamont
You might like Heartland Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Heartland Hotel with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lamont
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the nighttime average to be -22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -8°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and -20°C at night
- About 18 millimetres of rain falls on Lamont each year