Visiting Edmonton International Airport
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Edmonton International Airport, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars, dancing and jazz. Trendy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its live music, restaurants and sunrises.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.), 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Edmonton International Airport
- Known for its jazz, live music and art, including cultural attractions, such as Doctor Woods House Museum, Maclab Centre for the Performing Arts, and Leduc no.1 Energy Discovery Centre
- The natural setting of the sunrises is picturesque, and places to visit include Fort Edmonton Park, Fred John's Park, and Leduc Recreation Centre
Staying in Edmonton International Airport
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Edmonton International Airport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the nighttime average to be -19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -18°C at night
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Edmonton International Airport each year