Search Hotels in District Wharf, Washington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near District Wharf, Washington
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Visiting District Wharf
Travellers to Washington's District Wharf neighbourhood will be sure to enjoy a stay here. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including District Wharf and Gangplank Marina. Start by booking your hotel in District Wharf, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Washington area.
Staying in District Wharf
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in District Wharf, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Canopy by Hilton Washington DC The Wharf: 4-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- InterContinental Washington D.C. - The Wharf: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
District Wharf might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Washington. Southwest is a neighbourhood known for its major shopping area and top museums. With 7 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/National Mall: 3-star hotel with 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool, 12-minute walk from United States Capitol. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and pool.
- Residence Inn Washington, DC /Capitol: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, 12-minute walk from United States Capitol. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Capitol Skyline: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 15-minute walk from Nationals Park. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
A few attractions you might want to check out while you're in District Wharf are District Wharf and Gangplank Marina. Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument are a couple of other sights to visit in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Museum of the Bible or L'Enfant Plaza in Southwest, a neighbourhood nearby.