Search Hotels in Foggy Bottom, Washington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Foggy Bottom, Washington
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Foggy Bottom
Foggy Bottom is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and top museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including St. Mary's Episcopal Church and Alexander Pushkin Statue. Foggy Bottom is a great base for exploring the greater Washington area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Foggy Bottom
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- The Watergate Hotel: 5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/Foggy Bottom: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, 12-minute walk from White House. Expedia travellers like this hotel's quiet location and helpful staff.
- The River Inn: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Foggy Bottom might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Washington. Dupont Circle is a neighbourhood known for its top museums, popular art scene and array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 84 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- The Jefferson, Washington, DC: 5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 11-minute walk from White House. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- The District by Hilton Club: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Park Hyatt Washington: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around This Washington Neighbourhood
Textile Museum, Octagon Museum and DAR Museum feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Foggy Bottom. St. Mary's Episcopal Church and Alexander Pushkin Statue are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Dupont Circle is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Phillips Collection, Dupont Circle and Embassy of India while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Anderson House, L. Ron Hubbard House and Anderson House Museum.
Getting Around Foggy Bottom and the Greater Washington Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Foggy Bottom Station is the closest metro station.