Get an overview of this hotelUrban oasis in the heart of the nation's capital
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Stylish West End
This luxury hotel is located in the fashionable West End, two blocks from K Street at the footsteps of Georgetown, and less than a mile from the White House and the Smithsonian.
Grand health club
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is home to one of the city's largest health clubs, newly renovated and offering a lap pool, sauna, weight room, spinning and Pilates classes, and CrossFit.
The 413 guestrooms are graced with original artwork, premium bedding, a sitting area, CD players, and baths with scales, lighted mirrors, and bathrobes. WiFi is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
In addition to an indoor pool, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown, offers a wellness center and sauna. This hotel features a restaurant. On site, there is a lounge bar where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star hotel makes offers a business center, gift shop, and free newspapers in the lobby . Parking is available on site for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Indoor pool
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.00 per night ), Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.00 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.00 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Juniper Restaurant - Restaurant featuring modern American cuisine made with locally grown and sustainable ingredients. Indoor and outdoor courtyard dining. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and brunch on weekends.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fairmont Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont Georgetown Hotel Washington D.C.
- Fairmont Georgetown Washington D.C.
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont D.C. Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont D.C. Georgetown
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.